‘Never stop. Never stop fighting. Never stop dreaming. And don’t be afraid of wearing your heart on your sleeve – in declaring the films that you love, the films that you want to make, the life that you’ve had, and the lives you can help reflect in cinema. For myself, for a long time… maybe I felt inauthentic or something, I felt like my voice wasn’t worth hearing, and I think everyone’s voice is worth hearing. So if you’ve got something to say, say it from the rooftops.’ Tom Hiddleston
Sometimes things fall apart, and it’s a good thing. Honestly, because if they didn’t you would never get the opportunity to learn, adapt and grow. That doesn’t mean falling apart, getting injured or ill is easy. Yet you can get through this. I’ve been coaching several people who are having a challenging time in life right now, from a working single Mum to a CEO, a U18 England athlete & a Media Celebrity. I share the context, as it doesn’t really matter who you are, life can sometimes be a challenge. I wanted to share with you a few tips which you can ‘play’ with this Easter, which might help you to feel better.
Have a think about what you are ‘not coping’ with, or what fear you have. What’s behind that fear? You know when someone says, trust you gut instinct, or go with your heart? Yes? The thing with that is, that often fear causes us to say no, as it’s our protection mechanism. What if you peak behind the fear, peak behind your limits, what possibility is there….?
Go on, be really brave and have a look. Because behind your fear, are the possibilities, and with the right support, coaching and belief, you may just reach those possibilities and beyond. If you are reading this and thinking I would love to do that, I just need some support, pop me an email and let’s see if we can embrace and reduce the fears…. I have coaching all the time, I think being coached is key as a coach to offer you the best. So don’t be afraid, leap…. see what could happen this Spring for you!
And here are your 7 Top Tips in Success Magazine this month which may help you have an awesome Spring…
1. Grow personally, empower yourself to make a decision each week to help you move towards what you want to do and feel. Think about your habits, mindset and beliefs.
2. Treat others Rights, remember everyone is doing the best they can in that moment. So focus on supporting those around you, and letting go of things you cannot change.
3. Break a bad habit or unhelpful thought this month, really focus on it and make it your complete focus to make it happen and change. Get support if you need it, accountability and support makes the difference.
4. Work Smarter & Switch off. Think about how and where you are spending you time, could you shift and adapt your focus, switch off devices to make a difference to your productivity, flow and growth?
5. Become more physically, emotionally and spiritually balanced, take time each day to practice something which will enhance one of these areas, allowing you to pause, breathe and enjoy the moment. Read, walk, stretch, cook, be quiet, nurture your relationships that matter.
6. Sow more than you reap. Give random acts of kindness, make time for those around you, share your knowledge, share your fears, celebrate your progress and allow others to feel inspired by what you give, however you feel in that moment. Practice self care too, so you are the best version you can be, to give the best to others.
7. Eat and cook your evening meal more often, spend time sitting and talking with friends and family, grow the most important relationships around you. Have time together, laugh, love, live in the moment.
Choose one of the Tips and really focus on making it ‘great’ this week, I would love to know which you choose, tweet me @kimingleby
Be Brave, you never know what might happen…. take a Leap ….’