Bare Biology are a Fish Oil company founded by Melanie Lawson in 2012. After a failed quest for a supplement that was strong enough, fresh enough, great tasting and 100% pure, she decided to make one herself.
Melanie set her mind to discovering the best fish oil in the world, and she succeeded! She found the manufacturer she needed in a fishing town in Norway. The product went from strength to strength especially when Liberty decided to stock Lion Heart. They’ve caught the attention of a number of well known health and beauty experts, bloggers and editors.
Their oils are 100% pure, have higher concentration of EPA and DHA than any other, have low oxidation levels so they taste great and they offer excellent value for money.
Here’s a summary of their new product Lion Heart Maxi:
- Omega 3 content per dose: 2 capsules have 860mg EPA and 440mg DHA (the same as a whole tin of sardines).
- Ingredients: natural triglyceride-form fish oil from wild (never farmed) sardine, anchovy and mackerel + fish gelatin with glycerol BP (Our capsules are pescatarian friendly, we never use pork or beef.) + a tiny amount of vitamin E (tocopherol) to naturally preserve the fish oil. There is no vitamin D in Lion Heart.
- Who it’s for: Perfect from 12 years up.
- How many to take: 2 a day, all at once or spread out. For more information, you can download the product leaflet below.
- Health benefits: anti-inflammatory, heart, blood pressure, arthritis, skin, mental health, brain and eye development.
- Purity & safety: every batch is certified and awarded a 5-star purity and quality rating from International Fish Oil Standards. We also publish our own test results for every batch below.
- How long a pack lasts: one month if you take 2 a day. Two months if you take 1 a day.
- Packaging: 100% recyclable glass pot.
I’ve been testing the high strength formula for a few weeks now and can highly recommend it (and this is not a paid post:-). My joints feel easier with the longer run miles, my circulation in my feet is better (less Raynauds), and my skin feels smoother. I would highly recommend giving it a go. Supplementing Omega 3 links with my DNA profile too, so I always notice a difference when I do it. If you have any questions please do email me.
You can read one of my series of Bare Biology Blogs – ‘How to Live in the Moment’ here.
To buy Bare Biology click here.
Photo credits: Bare Biology