I journal this every month and wanted to share in case it helps you.
Put today’s date and time top the page.
1. Your Mind Body Check in…
– How are feeling, energy, movement, posture?
– How is your brain, mood, thoughts, stress?
– How is your sleep, depth, quality? – How is your digestion, cravings, hydration? – How is your digital time, conversations, recharge time?
Score out of 10, and/or write comments. Choose 3 specific areas to change or focus on for the week ahead and review every week if time.
Put today’s date and time, mood at top of next page.
2. Your Monthly Reflection & Focus to Flow Forwards
– What have you loved, felt happiness about in the last month? – What have you overcome and learned in the last month? – What are you resisting or committing too?
This month: – What are your 4 priorities to make happen, how, why?
– What will you decide and commit to changing habit or thought wise? Letting go and growth.
– Who will you connect with, ask for help/give support? – Why does this matter to you? – What, who and where relaxes you, make time for this .
Write it down, reflect and then commit. Be specific, simplify to one thing if I’m overwhelm, get your family and friends involved, and have fun with it.
Repeat this every month and notice the patterns which come up, the growth and change and celebrate each month. Being kind and courageous with yourself. You matter.
Journaling, pen and paper is proven to help calm your thoughts, focus your mind and grow your intention to change. Change is uncomfortable, but to change we have to change. Give it a go for 3 weeks or months to give it a chance and I promise you will be surprised.
Let me know your focus for May and if I can support you please do get in touch.