I received an email asking, ‘I don’t seem to be able to journal, how do you start?’
This is a great question and there really isn’t a right or wrong way. Like any habit, just start, daily for 21 days and see what happens. Don’t stress if you miss a day, just get back on it.
If you’re not sure how to start, try this:
– Buy a notebook, pen and paper is powerful and different to screen time
– Choose a time of day
– Put the date and time, ask yourself, how am I today – mind, body, business… anything relevant? What would help me most/what did I learn?
– Be curious and repeat
Do get in touch and let me know how you go!
For specific questions try these:
- What are my 3 priorities to complete this week?
- What daily habits & thoughts help me feel well?
- What distracts me and who could help?
Check in daily and adapt, reach out if you need any help.
Winter Wellness & Priorities Workshop
Join us Sunday 14th Nov, 6.30pm for our Online for a Winter Wellness & Priorities Workshop – lots of journalling ideas, tips, tools and support, I’d love to welcome you (recorded and 1:1 coaching special offer)
Do you find journaling helps or just use phone notes?
I’d love to know what works for you.
Wishing you a wonderful week with all you need to flow.