THE CHILTERNS SATURDAY 7TH AUGUST, have the BEST time if you are going…
I highly recommend the Salomon Festival taking place this year at the Chilterns, an area of outstanding natural beauty on Saturday 7th August & you will find the wonderful Impact Marathon Series Event Team there. I went to Nepal with them and they are just wonderful adventures. They have recently laucnhed a Scottish adventure in 2022, do have a look.
There’ll be a host of activities, here’s a glimpse of what you can expect:
- New location which is super accessible from London and surrounding counties
- New 5k timed route to go alongside their 10k and 20k timed runs
- New 1 and 2 hour guided hikes
- New products for to test out within their demo pool
- Practical trail running and outdoor skills workshops
- Talks on the outdoors, trail running techniques, where to run, communities, kit, nutrition and fitness
- Yoga classes
- Food and drink stands
- Outdoor cinema playing Salomon TV
- Live music
A great opportunity to escape urban life, connect with nature and enjoy a day full of trail running and outdoor activities. The festival will help you with training plans and mindset too.
Find out more about the festival here.
Buy your ticket here.
If you would like any support with training plans, mental strength & confidence, overcoming and preventing injuries, or achieveing a challenge with a medical or life challenge, I am here to support you 100% and believe in you – just pop me an email to chat more, email@example.com