Here are 5 tips to help focus your mind and flow at the start of each month (or week):
Do get in touch to let me know how you get on!
- Think of (and write down) 3 things that went well last month and how they made you feel/ added value to your life.
- Think about 2 things which you would like to stop doing or feeling & how you will change them with tiny consistent changes.
- Make one key decision about a ‘risk/brave change’ you must make and set a deadline for making the change.
- Decide which 3 basic wellness, happiness, sleep, nutrition or movement habits you will commit to maintaining this month.
- Carry out at least one random act of kindness for your friends and family.
I do these every month in detail, it’s well worth an hour of my time and then I check in with myself every week to see what progress I’ve made. I recommend it to my VIP Mentoring & Athletes and in those who commit I notice a real difference.
Keep it simple & let me know how you go. We have personalised journals with Chroma Stationery to help you make it happen , if you would like just let us know (and we will send you a copy of the hound of Happiness book as a present).
Have a happy magical May!
If you have any questions do get in touch.