Woo hoo, I can’t believe it….
On 4th May 2004 I founded this little business, I am incredibly proud of the depth, diversity and determination of such a wonderful group of people all over the World, the people, brands, events, charities, teams and big circle of Energised support. You are all brilliant, truly and I value each and every one of you immensely.
Here are 18 little Energised Fun Facts for you…. do send me a message with your memories or future request!
1. Our clients range from 11 years old to 89 years young.
2. Energised clients live all over the World, from Lebenanon to Los Angeles, New Zealand, Kenya to Europe and all over the UK.
3. We’ve helped thousands of clients believe in themselves and achieve their dreams and goals from running their first 5km to climbing Mt Everest, Mt Killimanjaro, trekking in Peru, Borneo, the Himalayas, North and South Pole, Marathon de Sable and numerous other crazy, amazing challenges.
4. We’ve helped thousands of clients develop tools to cope with chronic mental or physical illness and conditions through our GP and private referrals, specifically disordered eating, body dysmorphia, heart disease, diabetes, cerebral palsy, brain conditions, spina bifida and many other auto immune conditions.
5. Our clients include Strictly Come Dancing Winners, Team GB at the Olympics and Paralympics, England Rugby Team, TV presenters, Comedians, Musicians, the British Army and Extreme Wild Adventures.
6. Energised has survived, adapting and thriving after many life changing experiences.
7. We’ve raised thousands with our community charity events, volunteering for many small charities including Encephalitis Society and the Invictus Games, and we sponsor two children with Plan UK, in Ghana and Haiti, they are both now 10 years old and have been ‘with us’ since birth, Princess and Cleeford.
8. My lifetime fundraising including all the Energised community events, the Strictly Energised Ball and my 10 marathons, Ironman and 100 mile himalayan race has raised over £87,000 to date
9. We’ve run mind and body wellness camps in Italy, Ibiza and all over the UK, as well as at Bristol Zoo, where would you like next?
10. We’ve worked for Team GB as one of their sports therapists and mental strength coaches for years, travelling all over Europe & the World, as well as racing for Team GB Age Group.
11. We’ve done a TEDx Talk on Overcoming Adversity and regularly do keynote talks.
12. We crowdfunded and wrote a little book, 52 Ways to Feel Good with the Hound of Happiness, donating the profits to charity. We have also written a chapter in 5 other books, and published a best selling Mag Book.
13. We started as an idea in Scotland at high school, founded in London, grew in the Cotswolds and evolved in Bristol HQ with people all over the world, and a wonderful freelance team.
15. We continue to update and invest our professional knowledge and skills to give you the very best service every year. Most recently with Trauma Therapy, Mental First Aid, Yoga Teacher Training & currently Burrell Education’s Menopause Certification.
16. The Energised Community Spirit, Friendships and Circle of Support is truly special and welcomes everyone – I believe in you and see you potential, you all matter.
17. Adapting Energised over the last couple of years pandemic chaos and connecting with even more people around the World has been something I am truly grateful for & I am excited to see what’s next
18. We offer animal healing for dogs & horses, as well as humans which as a combination of coaching and support is proving to be really helpful – happy 2 and 4 legged friends
So I raise a toast to all your successes, your health, courage, hope and very much look forward to continuing to support each and every one of you, with your crazy big dreams, believe in yourself and tiny little daily changes and happiness.
I am really excited to be presenting at The Big Retreat Festival Wales 3-6th June, plus #1 Energised Client Kalpna Woolf is also presenting. I’d love you to join us for an awesome weekend with so many inspiring speakers, activities and something for everyone. Tickets and info here. The session I’m running on Friday 3rd at 2 pm will be around body confidence. I’ll also be running a core workshop at 8:30 am and a Run Wild Marathon at 2 pm on the Saturday, and a workshop on living a brave life on Sunday at 10 am.
SUMMER YOGA NIDRA – 21ST JUNE 22
Join us for our Summer Yoga Nidra & Oracle Card session, a space for around an hour to connect virtually, recharge, pause and realign as we flow into the spring summer of 2022. Sign up here.
Watch my TEDx for tips to cope in adversity.
* Lean Greens – (code KIM10 if you don’t want to wait and see if you win, saves 10%).
*Buy a copy of the Hound of Happiness, 52 Ways to Feel Good Book and profit goes to charity.
* Kate Percy’s Go Bite Snacks (energised20 will save your 20% if you want to order.
*Nutcessity – multi pack of delicious nut butters (no peanuts) (KIM will get you 20% off your order too).
So far our lifetime fundraising total to an incredible £86k!!. 100% of the support and donations are being given, and I am not taking anything time or cost wise, full circle of support, check them out and give them some love.
If I can support you in any way, contact me here.