I hope you are having an amazing month. I would love to know how the first few month’s of the year have been flowing for you? Are you happy or stuck? This blog is all about helping YOU make the most of Spring, a time when nurturing good things is key, and pulling up old weeds incredibly helpful.
- Value yourself
- What makes you, YOU?
- What excites you?
- What scares you?
- Take a leap this Spring
- Realise your potential
- Allow yourself to grow
Take a pen and notebook and write down your thoughts and actions to make this Spring amazing.
Spring is the perfect time for pulling up mind weeds, embracing fear and nurturing what you want to bloom, mind, body and adventuring soul, where’s your happy place? Have you been recently?
Here is my thought for the fortnight about overcoming fear and embracing change, kind of like an April Fool’s to your Fears right?
‘Never stop fighting. Never stop dreaming. And don’t be afraid of wearing your heart on your sleeve – in declaring what you love, what you want to make, the life that you’ve had, and the lives you can help. For myself, for a long time… maybe I felt inauthentic or something, I felt like my voice wasn’t worth hearing, and I think everyone’s voice is worth hearing. So if you’ve got something to say, say it from the rooftops.’Tom Hiddleston
Sometimes things fall apart, and it’s a good thing. Honestly, because if they didn’t you would never get the opportunity to learn, adapt and grow. That doesn’t mean falling apart, getting injured or ill is easy. Yet you can get through this. I’ve been coaching several people who are having a challenging time in life right now, from a working single Mum to a CEO, a U18 England athlete and a Media Celebrity. I share the context, as it doesn’t really matter who you are, life can sometimes be a challenge. I wanted to share with you a few tips which you can ‘play’ with this Easter, which might help you to feel better.
Have a think about what you are ‘not coping’ with, or what fear you have. What’s behind that fear? You know when someone says, trust your gut instinct, or go with your heart? Yes? The thing with that is, that often fear causes us to say no, as it’s our protection mechanism. What if you peak behind the fear, peak behind your limits, what possibility is there….?
Go on, be really brave and have a look. Because behind your fear, are the possibilities, and with the right support, coaching and belief, you may just reach those possibilities and beyond.
If you are reading this and thinking I would love to do that, I just need some support, contact me here and let’s see if we can embrace and reduce the fears….
I have coaching all the time, I think being coached is key as a coach to offer you the best. So don’t be afraid, leap…. see what could happen this Spring for you!
Dare to do different if you can’t do what you want right now…. something is always possible, even if not everything.
Here’s this month’s useful links, I love hearing what you would like:
- Triathlon Q & A with Human Race – training, nutrition, mindset tips, relevant to all sport, any questions let us know and if you enter a race and would like some support. It’s a Q & A from a while ago, but full of tips.
- My Food for Fitness Podcast Interview with Scott Baptie – one I did a while ago with good feedback.
- I did a live Instagram with Dr Laura Gouge around Mental and Physical Wellness, you can listen, like and comment here, or reply with any questions. If you would like more lives do let me know and what topics.
- Slightly unusual perhaps to share in our Energised Newsletter but really important. I recommend confidential, qualified and experienced Sarah Rose Bright to clients looking for physical, sexual and intimacy confidence. She has just lauched a new podcast which you can listen to here.
- Blood and Hormone testing with Forth Edge & Life, synchs into an App, really good to use and I can support. Any follow up advice or recommendations given, or there will be notes to give to GP. Save 8% & book here.
- The Big Retreat, Wales Festival, 3 – 6th June – tickets available here. I am presenting/running workshops Fri 2pm, Sat 8am and 2pm. Sun 10am (subject to change).
- A great book is called Driving Forwards and Podcast interview with Sophie Morgan and Happy place here. Overcoming paraylsis following a car accident at 18, inspiring, raw and thought provoking.
Wishing you a wonderful Spring flow and Easter time, to you and all those you care for.
If you have any questions, adventures, hopes and dreams to action, do just pop me a message, we are always here to help you, online coaching, training plans, sports massage and much more.
Watch my TEDX Talk Here – Overcoming Adversity
Buy a Copy of our little book – 52 Tips to Feel Good – donations to charity
Energised Event’s and Charity Support this Spring – book here
* Jenny’s Memory Weekend for Spafford Children’s Charity, our great great grandmother founded this – more to come – 14th April – aim to do 39mins or km/miles to celebrate her birthday and donate.
All of May – Coast to Coast Pet Blood Bank Charity Online Challenge, everyone welcome to join Team Energised.
** Wednesday 4th May – Energised 18th Birthday Celebration, The White Horse Private Room, Westbury on Trym, 6 – 8pm BST, everyone welcome, we would really love you to be with us.
* 5th May starting – Energised 18th Birthday 8 Day Online Charity Feel Good Challenge
If you need any supplements, skin care and other goodies, find our recommendations and discount codes here.
WE HAVE RAISED OVER £87,000 FOR CHARITY SO FAR – Thank YOU all for being awesome.