Klaus started this fantastic company to help people who are at a crossroads in their life, people who are coping with life changes, unhappiness, stress and anxiety, depression, in many cases people who are lost and struggling to remember what it is that makes them happy.
What is The Way of the Tortoise?
It’s a philosophy that embraces the slow and steady approach, long lasting change takes time, so like the tortoise and the Hare story, where the slow, plodding tortoise eventually wins the race, they focus on helping you to play the long game, and to enjoy the journey along the way.
The Happiness journal helps you to develop simple, positive habits to get you loving your life, such as:
- Exercise, diet and nutrition
They recognise that the path to happiness amidst our busy, busy lives is all about taking small steps, this is how we avoid overwhelm and ensures we keep going. It’s the small steps that make the biggest difference in the long run.
The Way of the Tortoise help you to design a positive, proactive life and offer plenty of guidance and support. They help you discover who you are, what you want from your life and offer practical steps to get you there.
Key Benefits of using ‘A Journal to Happiness‘:
- Guides you with advice, questions, and prompts to keep you writing and thinking positively
- Encourages you to adopt powerful positive habits
- Introduces you to science-backed happiness techniques such as gratitude, mindfulness, meditation, contribution, exercise, nutrition, affirmation, goal setting, laughter (and more).
- Provides daily bullet points that require only a few words or lines
- Provides a bedtime checklist to help you reflect on your day
- If you purchase the journal you’ll not only have access to their website but also to their Facebook group of like-minded journallers who can offer invaluable support and guidance when you need it
I love this journal, it really makes a difference and will guide you towards a calmer and happier life. The slow pace is great and particularly relevant in these tough times.
Find out more about the benefits of the Happiness journal here.
If you are interested in testing products please contact me here.
Disclaimer: I was given a free product to review by The Way of the Tortoise, opinions are my own.
Photo credit: The Way of The Tortoise